Experience peace of mind

Tue, Dec 6th, 2016

Hart Insurance

Don't wait until you have moved in before you have sorted out your home insurance.

Your buildings insurance should be in place at the point you exchange contracts with the seller of the property, as this is when you become legally obliged to buy.

Even with contents insurance, you will need to make sure you have your policy in place BEFORE you start moving all your things to the new house.

Through a service offered entirely in English and with just one phone call, you can purchase a policy, make any type of enquiry, or process a claim.

Home insurance policy offers cover such as:

· Damage caused by atmospheric phenomena

This cover assures damages caused by rain, snow, wind, hail

· Electrical damage

· Fire

· Theft

· Damage caused by water

· Aesthetic damage

· Civil Liability

· Legal assistance

· Emergency locksmith

· Pet assistance

· Medical helpline

· Second medical opinion

· Home Assistance includes guarantees such us:

o Emergency change of locks

o TV and video

o Home Computer Assistance

o Hotel, restaurant, laundry service

o Early return due to a serious event

o Travelling assistance. Early return due to death of a relative


Facebook Share


Please click one of the links below to view a list of articles related to a specific category.


Please visit our sister site which specialises in Bank Repossessed Properties

Repossessed Spain  


Sometimes you need to speak to a friendly knowledgeable human. Please leave us your details and we will be happy to call you back.

Click Here


Please find below links to some of our other services that we can help you with:-

Home Insurance

Home Insurance  

EPC Certificates  

Money Transfers  

Call us on:
Tel: +34 96 573 2755
Mob: +34 675 312 945
Telephone from UK:
0843 2075490
Alternatively Email us on:
Click Here To Email Us